Multi-currency Cash Passport Online Promotion - Terms & Conditions of Entry (“Conditions of Entry”)
1. The promoter is Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953) of Level 28, 20 Bond Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia (the “Promoter”).
2. By entering this promotion, entrants accept these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who purchase a new Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport card (“Cash Passport”) and load onto that Cash Passport a minimum of AUD2,000 equivalent in foreign currency (excluding any fees or charges associated with the purchase of the Cash Passport) in a single transaction between 1:00pm 07 February 2017 and 12:59pm 12 February 2017 (Sydney time) inclusive (“Promotion Period”) online at www.travelex.com.au, and satisfies the entry requirements set out in these Conditions of Entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”).
4. Eligible Entrants who purchase their Cash Passport online and load a minimum of AUD2,000 equivalent in foreign currency in a single transaction via www.travelex.com.au must enter the promotion code GET30 (“Promo Code”) on the checkout page prior to submitting their online order to enter the promotion.
7. Each Eligible Entrant who successfully enters the Promo Code prior to completing their order will receive a discount of AUD30 from the total AUD cost of their online Cash Passport order (“Discount”). This Discount will be shown on the checkout and confirmation page of the online order.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to determine who is an Eligible Entrant at its sole discretion and does not guarantee eligibility of any applicant for this promotion.
9. The promotion will be advertised online at www.travelex.com.au. Any enquiries regarding the promotion should in the first instance be directed to the Promoter.
10. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this promotion.
12. The Discount offered as part of this promotion must be taken as stated. If an Eligible Entrant is unable to use the Discount as stated it will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable.
13. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any tax payable on the Discount. If any tax is payable on the Discount it is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Entrant.
14. If the Discount is not available for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar theme and value and this will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel or vary the promotion and the Discount at any time. If the Promoter cancels or varies the promotion and the Discount, it is not liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation or variation and is not required to conduct the promotion at any other time.
16. Fees and charges apply to the use of the Cash Passport and these are set out in the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement (“Cash Passport PDS”) including but not limited to fees and charges associated with the withdrawal, cash out or currency conversion of any funds on the Cash Passport by the Eligible Entrant. The Cash Passport is subject to the Cash Passport PDS. By accepting the Discount, the Eligible Entrant agrees to be bound by the Cash Passport PDS and to satisfy any necessary identification requirements. The complete Cash Passport PDS, including a full list of current fees and charges, are available at www.travelex.com.au. All applicable exchange rates, fees or charges may be deducted from the total amount of funds on the Cash Passport at the time the relevant transaction is made. The Cash Passport is valid for up to five (5) years but inactivity fees may apply after twelve (12) months of non-usage of the Cash Passport. The total residual fund of the Cash Passport may be withdrawn at any time and will incur a fee depending on the country of activity.
18. Fees and charges may apply at the point of purchase and load of the Cash Passport Card online. These will be advised prior to the completion of your purchase.
19. The Cash Passport may be loaded in selected currencies only – see the Cash Passport PDS or www.travelex.com.au for details of available currencies.
17. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during this promotion, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to immediately notify the Promoter. A request to modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
18. If for any reason, the Promoter is unable to run this promotion as planned, including tampering, infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process, and cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion without prior notice, subject however to any written directions given under applicable law.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software will be deemed to be invalid.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in this promotion.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss and damages) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering or trying to enter this promotion or accepting any Discount offered as part of this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. You release and agree to keep the Promoter indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, our directors, employees, agents and representatives arising out of your entry in this promotion or any claim by a third party arising from an act or omission by you.
24. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New South Wales