PayID Promotion T&C: Win a $1000 Travelex Money Card
1. The promoter for the Travelex “Pay ID Promotion” (“Promotion”) is Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953) of Level 28, 20 Bond St, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia (“Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and the Prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who can take the Prize (defined below) (“Entrant(s)”).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Azupay, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promotion will consist of a prize draw of a $1,000 Travelex Money Card each week commencing on Monday 22 August at 9:00AM AEST for 3 weeks (each being “a Prize”), ending on Monday 12 September at 11.59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”). Entries for the Prize each week will close at 11.59pm AEST Monday 29th August, 5th September and 12th September, respectively. Each Prize during the Promotional Period will be drawn on Tuesday the 6th September, 13th September and 20th September at 4pm AEST, respectively. Multiple entries may be made during the Promotional Period, however, entries for each week’s Prize will lapse on each Monday at 11.59pm and a new entry will be required to be eligible for the following week’s Prize.
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must make a purchase of Foreign Currency in a single transaction, using the PayID payment gateway via https://www.travelex.com.au/ or via the Travel Money App during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). “Foreign currency” means any currency other than AUD.
7. All Qualifying Purchases will be automatically entered into the draw (each, an “Entry(ies)”). Multiple Entries are permitted however each Qualifying Purchase will only be submitted as an Entry once.
8. Entrants will be eligible to automatically receive one (1) Entry for every purchase of Foreign Currency paid through PayID as set out in clause 6 above.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the Entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
12. The Prize draws will take place at the promotor’s premises at Level 28, 20 Bond St, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia on Tuesday 6th, 13th, and 20th September 2022. The Promoter may draw additional reserve Entries and record them in order in case an invalid Entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and published online at https://www.travelex.com.au/. A draw for the Prize if unclaimed may take place one month after the original draw date, at the same time and place subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. There will be three (3) prizes in total (“Prize(s)”), consisting of three (3) $1,000 prepaid Travelex Money Cards amounting to the value of AUD$1000 in foreign currency equivalent.
15. The winners will need to collect their Prize from a Travelex store with proof of identity (a valid passport or Driver’s license). For security reasons, the Prize cannot be delivered to the winner.
The following conditions apply to the Prize(s):
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize or part of it.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Prize Winner(s) will release and hold Travelex and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and participating sponsors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind resulting from or relating to the acceptance, possession or use of the Prize, including, (except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees as defined below) personal injury, claims based upon publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or any other claim which the Prize Winner(s) now have or may hereafter have. The Prize Winner agrees that, to the extent permitted by law, each of Travelex and Azupay assumes no liability whatsoever for the acts or defaults of any company or person providing the Prize, or for any events occurring after the award of the Prize (except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees). Nothing in this clause or these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the Non-Excludable Guarantees.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travelex Money Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Travelex Money Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Travelex Money Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Travelex Money Card, which can be found at https://www.travelex.com.au/product-disclosure-documents-and-terms-conditions.
19. Total Prize pool is valued at up to AUD $3,000.
20. The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, pandemic, or other events causing disruption to travel, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify a Prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
22. The Prize Winner, (“Winner(s)”) consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
23. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
25. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner must sign any legal documentation as, and in the form, reasonably required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, and without limiting any exclusion of liability set out herein, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; or (f) use or taking of a Prize or participation in a Prize; (g) the Promotion or any Prize.
29. These Terms and Conditions may be changed, varied, modified, and/or deleted by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion at any time and from time to time without any prior notice to any person and by participating in the Promotion each Entrant irrevocably and unconditionally accepts any such changes, variations, modifications, and deletions.
30. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based on the laws of NSW, Australia, and the Courts of NSW, Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction.
31. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions becomes or is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect under applicable law, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions Azupay shall be entitled to replace such severed provisions with such other provisions as it may deem fit.
32. The headings to the clauses of these Terms and Conditions shall not be taken into consideration in the interpretation or construction thereof or of these Terms and Conditions.
33. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. In the event of any inconsistency between the English language version of these Terms and Conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.