This promotion is run by Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953, AFSL 222444) (“Travelex”, “we” or “our”) on the following terms:
1. Entries open 5pm (AEDT) on 14/11/16 and close 10pm (AEDT) on 4/12/2016 (“Closing Date”). To be eligible you must submit your entry before the Closing Date.
2. You may not participate and are ineligible if you are an employee or agent of Travelex, or one of its affiliates, or an immediate family of a Travelex employee of an affiliate employee. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants who we find to be ineligible.
3. Entry is limited to one entry per person, within Australia. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
4. To enter, you must:
Facebook: like our page and tell us your favourite global sporting event.
Twitter: retweet and tell us your favourite sporting event.
5. The winner will be the most creative answer. We reserve the right to choose the winner at our sole discretion and judgement. This is a game of skill and not a game of chance. One winner will be chosen and our decision will be final.
6. The prize is one cricket bat signed by the 2004 Australian Cricket team at Zimbabwe 2004.
7. The winner will be contacted through private Twitter or Facebook message by Midday (12 noon) (AEST) on 6/12/2016.
8. The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize by replying to our private Twitter or Facebook message with their name, email address and telephone number within 5 days. The winner will then receive their prize within thirty (30) days. If the winner fails to respond within 5 days, Travelex reserves the right to name another winner of the competition.
9. By entering the promotion you give permission for Travelex as the owner of the entry and its content, to use the winner’s Facebook name or Twitter handle and name for publicity purposes and in any future promotions. Travelex reserves this right.
10. The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and may not be changed for cash or any other thing.
11. By entering this promotion, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Travelex, its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage, personal injury, claim, action, demand, cost, expense or liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of or relating to the Promotion or use of the prize.
13. Travelex reserves its right to terminate or cancel the promotion or modify its terms if required to do so by law or regulatory authority