Exchange your EUR for AUD with us!
We have 100+ stores across Australia that will buy your leftover euro bank notes in Australia, with the exception of old or damaged notes. Have any other leftover foreign currency notes? We buy 50+ FX currencies – even rare ones such as Icelandic krona and Brunei dollar!
You can also use our foreign currency ATMs to conveniently withdraw Australian dollars and selected foreign currencies at great rates if you are travelling in Australia and short on cash!
How to Sell Foreign Currency to Travelex
Simply follow the steps below to exchange your EUR to AUD with Travelex:
- Take your foreign currency banknotes into any of our 100+ Travelex stores across Australia.
- Our friendly staff will inform you of the buy rate for the euro (the rate which we will buy your foreign currency at).
- Exchange your Euro banknotes to Australian dollars and leave with a little more AUD in your wallet!
What is your Euro Buy Rate?
This changes daily due to fluctuating exchange rates, and differs at each Travelex store. Please contact your nearest Travelex store for the current EUR buy rate.
Do you Buy EUR Coins?
No, unfortunately we do not accept any foreign coins; however, there are plenty of things you can do with your leftover EUR coins!
- Give them to charity - UNICEF’s Coins for Kids is a charity that collects leftover FX coins. The funds then go towards a number of great initiatives such as providing clean drinking water, much-needed vaccines, food, school books and stationary. Click here to find out more. Many airlines and airports also have collection boxes or envelopes where you can donate your coins to charity.
- Save them for another trip - if you think you (or friends or family!) may be visiting a destination where they can use US coins, save them for your next trip.
- Keep them as mementos from your trip – it’s a fun way of remembering all the destinations you’ve visited!
*The information contained in this article has been compiled by Travelex from different external sources. The figures provided are indicative only and are there to provide an idea of the amount of travel money you may need during your trip. Travelex does not ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information shown. Nothing in this article is to be considered financial advice. Travelex Limited does not accept any liability for any loss or damage derived from any reliance on the information in this article. Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953, AFSL Number 222444) arranges for and sells Online Foreign Currency via its Online Ordering Facility. You should consider the Terms and Conditions before deciding whether to acquire any product.