Special offer for 10 countriesTerms and conditions apply
Load AUD on your Travelex Money Card and save when spending in the below currencies.
|FJD - Fijian dollar|
|IDR - Indonesian rupiah|
|VND - Vietnamese dong|
|MYR - Malaysian ringgit|
|PHP - Philippines peso|
|AED - UAE dirham|
|KRW - South Korean won|
|TWD - New Taiwan dollar|
|KHR - Cambodian riel|
|CNY - Chinese renminbi|
A Smarter Way to Travel
Free Online AUD Load and Top-Ups
Free AUD initial load and top-ups online and app1. A flat fee of only $15 will apply when loading AUD on your Travelex Money Card in-store.2
$0 International ATM Fees
As always the Travelex Money Card never charges you international ATM fees, unlike the big banks. Save on fees and spend more on your holiday.3
Safe: Card and Mobile App
Convenient app with "card freeze" feature. Instant transfer between currencies already on your card.
Our international spend rate will only be 2.95% when AUD on your Travelex Money Card is used in the 10 listed countries.
Compare Fees with Major Banks' Debit Cards4
|Debit Card||Overseas ATM Fee||Spend Rate|
|Travelex Money Card||$0||2.95%|
Compare Fees with Major Banks' Credit Cards4
|Credit Card||Overseas ATM Fees|
|ANZ||$3 or 3% of total amount+ 3% cash advance5|
|CommBank||$3 or 3% of total amount + 3% fee6|
|NAB||$5 + 3% fee7|
|Westpac||3% of total amount + 2% cash advance8|
|Travelex Money Card||Free|
Check the Spend Rate
The below calculator is a handy tool to help you estimate the applicable spend rate for your transaction9:1. In the 'Card Currency' drop down Select 'AUD - Australian Dollar'.
2. In the 'Destination/Local Currency' drop-down, select one of the 10 currencies in this promotion.
3. You can adjust the amount in either field before of after selecting the currencies.
The applicable spend rate will apply to foreign exchange transactions in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953, AFSL 222444) (Travelex). Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Travelex Money Card in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage and People’s Choice Limited trading as Heritage Bank ABN 11 087 651 125, AFSL 244310 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Travelex Money Card and Target Market Determination available at www.travelex.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
There is no surcharge fee for PayID and BPAY. Travelex website and Travelex Travel Money App is not available to a person who is aged under 18 years.
- 2.95% spend rate is limited until 30 April 2024. After which time normal spend rates and load fees will apply.
- Payments made via debit/credit card will incur a card processing fee (0.77% for Debit Mastercard, 0.94% for Credit Mastercard, 0.72% for Visa Debit and 1% for Visa Credit).
- 2.95% spend rate and flat $15 load fee is limited until 30 April 2024. After which time normal spend rates and load fees will apply.
- Payments made via credit card will incur a card processing fee (Mastercard credit: 1.09%, VISA credit: 1.18%). There is no surcharge fee for PayID, BPAY and Debit card unless 'credit' is selected at the point of sale.
- Please be advised that Travelex do not charge ATM fees, some operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits. Please check with the ATM before using.
- ANZ Access Advantage (Debit card), CBA Smart Access (Debit card), NAB Classic Banking account (standard VISA Debit card), WESTPAC Choice (Debit card)
- Bank fees and charges as published by the bank as of 01/06/2023, see details
- Cash advance fee: $3.00 or 3.00% of the transaction amount – whichever is greater. Bank fees and charges as published by the bank as of 01/06/2023, see details
- $5 per withdrawal + 3% of the Australian dollar amount. Bank fees and charges as published by the bank as of 01/06/2023, see details
- A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals + a 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Bank fees and charges as published by the bank as of 01/06/2023, see details and details
- Lock in your exchange rates mean the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.