Travel Money Online and the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card
It is even easier and faster to purchase your foreign currency online. You can purchase your currency online 24/7 using BPAY®, Visa® or MasterCard® and collect your Travel Money order at over 120 locations nationwide.
We also offer the online purchase and reload of our Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Card1.
Why choose a Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport? For a multitude of reasons!
- No card issue fee when purchased online.
- Load up to 9 currencies2 on the one card.
- Purchase your card via BPAY (initial load only) or using a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card.
- Reload conveniently online via Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.3
- International ATM transactions fee free!4 You read that right. Travelex does not charge an ATM withdrawal fee when you use your Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport to withdraw currencies that are loaded on the card at overseas ATMs where MasterCard is accepted.
- Accepted at over 34 million MasterCard locations worldwide with no transaction fee for point of sale purchases.5
- Access to 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance including free card replacement and emergency cash replacement up to the available balance on your card.6
- Chip and PIN protected for premium security and worldwide acceptance.
Travelex won gold for the Best Multi-Currency Pre-Paid Card at the 2013 Moneynet Personal Finance Awards.
1 Access Prepaid
Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of
the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer,
Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240 984). You should
consider the Product
Disclosure Statement for the Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport
before deciding to acquire the product. If you purchase the Travelex
Multi-currency Cash Passport online through Travelex’s Online Ordering Facility,
you are also subject to the conditions of the Online
Foreign Currency Product Disclosure Statement. Any advice
does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or
objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and
the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International
2 The currencies available in respect of Multi-Currency Cash Passport may vary from time to time and not all currencies may be available at all times. Australian dollars are not available for load or reload onto a Multi-Currency Cash Passport online. Load or reload up to 9 currencies in store or up to 8 currencies online. Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check for the latest currencies supported.
3 Please note that any reloads are made at the relevant exchange rate on the day that the reload is processed (this varies from day to day). Until Card expiry and subject to reload limits (see Fees and Limits Table of the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Application Form and Terms and Conditions Brochure).
4 Some ATM operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
5 Subject to any surcharge which may be imposed directly by a merchant.
6 In some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours from time of initial call. See the Travelex Multi-Currency Cash Passport Application Form and Terms and Conditions Brochure for more details on Global Emergency Assistance.